Are you ready to sell your home, but waiting until after the holidays to list?
Here are 10 great reasons you may want to list now!
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, so you have less competition.
- Houses show better when decorated for the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays.
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
- Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- January is traditionally the month for transfers. Transfers can’t wait until spring to buy. You must be on the market to capture the market.
- You may still restrict showings during your personal family events.
- You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year if you so desire.
- By selling now, you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many houses are on the market.
By listing now, you may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified and motivated buyers.
You have less competition, resulting in a quicker sale and better price for you.
TEXT right now to 576-3798
CALL our Scarborough office at 289-3830
CALL our Auburn office 784-3800